Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ITS A LOVE THING!


Alright I know, I know.
I haven't been blogging, but merely putting up Ads. Your boys a busy man. If your interested in Writing for our blog, even if you already have your own blog and would like to have a segment on our blog, email me at


rip@wearewritersblock.com

Also I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone that came out on Tuesday....It was a craaaaazy night!

Love 2 Love
:::Every Tuesday:::



Soull put it down.



Scheme what up! >>> getoldmoney.com

Chuck what up!

Vashtie, Tiffany, Denine what up!

Big Sean What up!

Introducing the newest member of the Writers Block Fam, Alisa, what up!
Also big shout out to Sure Shot, MeloX and DJ Willgates for holdin it DOWN!

Everyone else....See you next week!
The Movements Movin, try to keep up!


No comments: