Saturday, June 6, 2009

Its been a Long time, shouldnt've left you.....



....without a dope blog to step to!

Let me begin by saying...


I hope everyone is well rested... cause I know I aint! Im too busy movin, and if you happen to be well rested that means you can't possibly be movin' wit me, hah. So lets fix that. Tonight our good friends Jason Reynolds and Griffin are having a screen printing party at the Leo Kesting Gallery. Not only will there be great art and beeeeautiful people, there will also be drinks and best part of all is...its a printing party so, bring a shirt, jacket or any other article of clothing you'd like to get tricked out.
The movement is moving.
Move with me-

Leo Kesting Gallery Presents:
Jason Reynolds & Jason Douglas Griffin
My Name is Jason. Mine Too.
SILK SCREEN PARTY : Saturday, June 6th from 7:00 - 10:00 pm
812 Washington St (at Gansevoort) NY NY 10014

With that said, I would like to leave you with this thought.....




(Art work courtesy of Jason Griffin ^^^ the white one, hah)

No comments: