Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Littlest Sartorialist Of Them All


It seems as though The Sartorialist has managed to being procuring their future features from the tender age of 10. While this may not be true for the mass of fashionable people that happen to end up on this infamous blog. This is indeed true for Arlo Weiner who is featured in the GQ features of men.style.com.

This little dude has some serious style. I am flabbergasted. I can imagine him growing up to be this fine older distinguished gentleman below. I will be looking for you, little wiener. I will be looking....
Photo Credit: thesartorialist.blogspot.com

And although his immaturity is indeed demonstrated in his outfits, his thought process is so complex it is to be commended. For example, he told GQ for this outfit:
"I have a lot of black outfits these days, so I needed the red ascot to add some color. I love red and black together—they each make the other stand out. I’ve worn this to school about 12 times."
This kid is certified SWAGGERIFIC!

No comments: