Monday, March 2, 2009

UnOfficial Snow Day

Today was an unofficial self-declared snow day for some and for others, like me, life continued as usual. Well, if I in fact did have the day off I would have spent it eating genetically altered suicide generation green grapes in my flannel pajamas while watching the entire past two seasons of Gossip Girl. Then I would have proceeded to dance arrhythmically to The Smiths. But since we don't live in a perfect world I had to wake up at the BUTT crack of dawn and get to work.
Speaking of BUTT, what if I told you that there was an UGG boot that I actually approved for males to wear. Yes, UGGs for dudes. Well, it is true and funnily enough the name of the UGG boot is UGG BUTTE. Isn't that funny. At a whooping $224 at Zappos.com, it is not really recession proof, but it sure is snow day proof.
And here is the perfect soundtrack to shovel out your snow covered vehicle or sidewalk to. Kanye' West's vh1's Storytellers Live, the Mixtape. Click the link and enjoy. Thanks to herfection .

1 comment:

RIPMC said...

Nice work 'Ye. I really Liked this VH1 Performance. I can see people listening to this live audio 20-30 years form now. Iconic.