Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Black Genius

Recently I have been getting on my intellectual and doing some leisure reading from my minuscule library. I acquired this book while taking an Ethics class at Howard University back in '05, but in light of the recent debauchery of the NY Post and their cartoons........I have decided to re-read this information packed goodness.
This book, rightly named, Black Genius: African American Solutions to African American Problems, is definitely a good read. It has excerpts from several writers, with contributers like Spike Lee, Angela Davis, and Stanley Crouch, it definitely is worth the investment of your time.
If you wanna sneak peek, click here. Well, I am gonna get back to my book. I think I hear it calling me. It's says "Read Me Seymouuurr."

Spit That Tomorrow. You Already Know!

No comments: