Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Me..

...your sooo me.

Your illustrations remind me why I want to one day become a Parisian DJ and travel the world with the likes of Justice, DJ Medhi, Busy P, Uffie, Sebastian, and Kid Cudi. Yes the french designer is responsible for every ED BANGER record sleeve, T-shirt, portrait & poster.
He is the genius behind the "WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS" AND "D.A.N.C.E." VIDEO FOR JUSTICE AND THE "GOOD LIFE" VIDEO FOR KAYNE WEST, and now the DAY and NITE video for Kid Cudi.




designers français sont unicorns .

1 comment:

RIPMC said...

Hmmm, I honestly wasn't as impressed with the video as I was hoping. I loved the opening. Including the initial street shot. As well as the night shots at the end. Actually I 'really' liked the camera lighting, angles and shots at the end.

They completely lost me during the middle of the video, with the grocery store, the random cameo, awkward dancing and tuxedos.

but kudos to kid kudi!