Thursday, February 5, 2009

Man In The Mirror

No lie, like 3 weeks ago I asked my homie ThomasQ "What ever happened to Rhymefest???" He assured me that the fest of Rhymes was working on a new project. But who knew that Rhymefest was working with the Man In The Mirror dude himself, Michael to the Jacksonian!! Oh yeah.
I am not really sure if he actually worked with him or not, but who cares. This mixtape got Michael in skits talking about the whole skin color issue. That is enough colllabo for me. Honestly I sort of favor the way that Rhymefest kind of makes it seem as though MJ is his mentor. Reminescent of when he did that collab with Ol' Dirty Bastard "Build Me Up"

But anywho, my fav' on the mixtape has to be the "Coolie High" joint. Click picture to download!

Don't Forget is THURSDAY People!!
You know what that means..

Spit That
925 Bergen St, BK
Yume Loft
@ 7pm ($5)
Wine, People, Conversation, Poetry, Amazingness!

No comments: