Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jerkin'

And no I ain't talkin' 'bout chicken. It seems that something has managed to slip past my radar. Whilst I was re-organizing my life a new movement has seemed to happen. It is called Jerking. And as pausatial as that name may sound that is the name of the current pre-pubescent dance movement.

It is like a mixture of hyphy, chicken noodle soup, and some other sheeiit. Peep the video.

The song "Your A Jerk" has mesmerized the innocent blank minds of teenagers all over the US, and has them submitting whit-less YouTube videos of themselves doing the jerk. You can spend hours just looking through them. Trust me, I have.....n't.

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:



And yes your eye's do not deceive you. Very shortly after the Jerk came out, some melanin-deficient dudes at UCLA proceeded to jack the steez. Another one bites the dust.
If you like what you hear, you can transplant some of the Beef Jerky on you iPizzy, click here for the Jerkin mixtape by JHawk.

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A CO-SIGN. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A CO-SIGN!!!

2 comments:

RIPMC said...

But I'm saying though....first white boy was nice wit it.

GRN[pea] said...

he was tho i can't even hate that much.

it was OD late when i posted this. early morning delirium + crankiness=haterade post.

lol.