Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some Amazin' Ish

There are really some amazing things to do to pass your time on the internetsss. As now I am on this sort of-kind of-spring break-a-ma'-gingy??!! (If you really wanna call it that) I found this madd fantastical website you can spend hours navigating through. Best part it is interactive. 20,000,000 times better than Where's Waldo?


As soon as you help "Tooley" the Obscenity Screaming Toolbox find his tools you are ready to explore. Have mucho mucho fun, I know I will. Click here to Enjoy!

3 comments:

RIPMC said...

Hah! Yo, you really be on some Internet Explorer sht. Who else would find this? btw, did you ever find the tool box?

GRN[pea] said...

yeah i did find the tools for the tool box. haha.

Etisha said...

great, another excuse to never leave my house again...