Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE MOVEMENTS MOVIN'!

Ight sooo.....

As you know...or probably don't know, your boy RIPMC'izzle has been out in London connecting the dots. And yes, the image is looking a lot clearer now. I am declaring a full on TAKEOVER. Yes. Mark your Calendar because the Writers Block Movement will be taking over UK for a week.
My agenda in going to London was to shop for venues, and to broaden my network/meet people.

Mission. Accomplished.

I must say I've met a lot of new and very cool artistic individuals, and also, I had the opportunity to develop an even better relationship with those that I met on my first Exodus to the UK. Twice Ive had people in the street tell me either "Are you a poet? Yeah, I saw you perform a few months back" and "Writers Block! Writers Block! I thought you went back to NY?!"

Mission. Accomplished.

As for the venue...heheheh. Lets just say I landed us a gig at one of the most prominent venues in the whole of London. Yes folks. We will be holding a Writers Block Event at the world famous:

CARGO

God is good. Peep the specs....



Yeah I know.....


I know.......

Yeah......Yeah. Its Done. Post over.

Writers Block Week Takeover (Sept 16th-22nd).
Writers Block x Cargo London(Sept. 23rd)
Oh and did I mention that the Writers Block Week takeover also falls during London's Fall Fashion Week? Heheheh.
Order your passports.
Get ya money up.
The Movements Movin'.
Move wit me-

1 comment:

Etisha said...

Heeeeellllll, yeeeeah!!!!!