Thursday, April 9, 2009

You Low Down Dirty....Skank?

Yes that's right. Skank, or Skanin' to be exact.

Skankin' is what you do 2 a.m. in a London club drunk off of the intoxicating percussion and baseline of what is known as Funky House. I know, we've put you on to this already. But lets take it a step further. See there's rules to dis ting, yeh. You have have different kinds of skankin, yeh git me yeh? For now I'm gonna take you through two types of skankin. Tribal Skank, and Migrane Skank. Shout out to my mate Dubbyoo', whose blog I jacked this sht off of (thats one a' my London fam).
NY!? Its about time we start comin' up with our own dances!

Well here goes:





Hah! Biggups to London. Man is really on dis ting!




And just in case you forgot...or missed it....This is the Official Video

"Ladies!"

No comments: