Monday, November 17, 2008

Dee + Ricky = >:-(


Yes! I'm  hatin'! I see this not so "dynamic" duo all over the NYC downtown scene stuntin' and frontin' at events (but they aint even as fresh as me).

Originally known for their lego belts and buttons which found their way onto the Marc Jacobs runway during  Fall '08 fashion week, the duo has done it again. I wont lie, this is genius. It's moments like this, when artists can proclaim themselves greater than a one hit wonder, that impress me most. Go out and cop, support the artist! 
Their latest creation (duffle bags made out of vintage Starter jackets) will be available very soon at:  Fred Segal's, Conveyor, Colette (Paris) as well as Liqour Women and Tears (Japan).







 (hmmm...I wonder if this athletic inspired invention might have dudes in the hood wearing man bags...interesting)

1 comment:

GRN[pea] said...

haha you've been wearing a murse for years...