Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Maybe" We Can???



President - Elect Obama has been the first in a lot of things, but dare we say that he be the first President to keep his beloved Blackberry. I say "Maybe We Can???"

I mean according to the Presidential Records Act, President-elect Obama will probably be forced to relinquish his once cherished singular conduit to the outside world. I mean sure it is a threat to national security and what not, but how else will he get to visit THE BLOCK.

But never fear Super Obama is here, and he said that he is hoping to at least have a laptop computer on his desk in the Oval Office, which would make him again the first American president to do so.

All I have to say is who cares if he has a Blackberry or not, with a middle name like Hussein, I'm just ever so glad that he made it in office.

No comments: