Monday, November 10, 2008

Patrick + Moberg = (LMAO)

I dedicate this post to everyone who has logged on to our blog over the last week to find that it hasn't been updated since last week. Incase you were wondering, some loser after 6 months decided to secure their wireless connection (almost like the kid in elementary school that covered their paper during the spelling test...) so, now I have no more free Wifi and am writing you via the Apple store in Soho. I hope this post finds you well. I think this post should cover everything that I would've posted last week.
 Ladies and gentlemen I give you....... 

Patrick Moberg  

Hah! We're just getting started.. peep the link to this video clip. Enjoy



(P.S.... last week's, "Spit That! open mic" was crazy.... what? I'm just sayin'...) 

No comments: