Friday, November 21, 2008

Taking Blogging to a Whole 'Nother Level

By "nother" I really mean that "no-other" has ever attempted to blog from such an intimate point of view. Let me introduce you to Rob Spence, a man who plans on making a documentary about changing his prosthetic eye into a wireless web camera.

It is like Big Brother, only it is more like "Big Nother" haha, I kid, I kid.

So the documentary will be called Eye 4 An Eye, a film about the process and he is currently in development with the National Film Board of Canada. Oh, and he lost his eye when he was 11 years old and literally "shot his eye out" with his grandfather's shotgun, while trying to aim at cow dung. The gun backfired and damaged his eye permanently.

I don't know how I feel about this, Writer's Block seems to satisfy my blog longings. But as a treat peep the video of Mr. Spence getting his prosthetic eye placed in, it starts out with a snippet from Six Million Dollar Man.

WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!! THE EYE GETS REMOVED!!


Don't forget today is the last "Spit That" for the year!!
come through and have some Turkey!!
YUME Loftspace
925 Bergen St, BK
@ 7 p.m.

No comments: