Monday, November 24, 2008

Put A "Rim" On It

If you liked it, then you should'a put a "rim" on it!! If you liked it, then you should'a put a "rim" on it!! Oh oh Nooo!!
Ha! I am not to sure how I feel about these shades. Yeah they are all futuristic, but I have the sudden urge that Beyonce is going to replace her infamous metallic gloves with these metallic lens.Both shiny accessories lack any real function, except exerting a blinding glare to the defenseless bystanders. I don't even think she can see through them, kinda defeats the whole purpose.
Which do you prefer?
A. Metal gloves
B. Metal shades
C. Neither
D. I don't give a flying fook
E. Who cares, can't wait till December 18th at The Bowery Poetry Club

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to go with E.

Although, I am feeling them shades. Or should I call them blinds.

They should come with a string she can pull to draw them when she "finally" wants to see something.

HA!

I dnt know, besides me cracking on them, they are a bit flyy.

RIPMC said...

Hah! i agree with Lady Bee. That would be kinda fresh.