Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kid+Cudi = Omen


So.....

     Its seems, whenever these feet touch European soil, I bump into an Artist from the U.S. Last spring while at Collete in Paris I ran into Mr. Paris/Tokyo himself ....Lupe Fiasco. Cool guy, that Lupe.
      
So now, I'm at customs taking out my passport and travel info to give to the agent, when beside me comes Kid Cudi. I bump into him again at the baggage claim. I says what up, then he asks me if I'm a producer. (Do I look like a producer to you?), anyway I says yeah. After a lil small talk, I let him hear a track. He digs it (or so I assume, since he listened to the whole beat). Then gives me his email and says hit him up.  And that I will. He went on to say that he didn't know what exact sound he was going for, but when it jumps out at him he'll know... 
(that's helpful :-*).
  
      According to the Alchemist (a book I'm reading at the moment), this particular encounter is what some spiritualists would refer to as an "Omen". To me, this encounter was reassurance that I am indeed vibrating at the right frequency. I am a planet orbiting in its ordained solar system. 
(translation: ...I'm on the right track.) 


I'm just sayin...
 How can they front on me when God got my back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is my favorite book!

how did you know?...lol

very great post...inspirational....