Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 0 0 9

...is fast approaching upon us. My New Years Eve plans will probably consist of some douche bag activity like this....
Photo Credit: Vice Magazine Fashion
...but, I hope you movers and shakers out there will create merriment that will indeed be merry.

2009 holds great promise for a lot of people, and a lot of resolutions to be made and then broken. But one thing I know that will definitely be broken is glass.

Currently there is a exhibit called "Broken Glass: Photographs of the South Bronx by Ray Mortenson” that is at the Museum of the City of New York 1220 Fifth Avenue(at 103rd Street)New York, NY 10029. For only $9, and only $5 if you are a student, hahah!!!

It is a photographical documentary of the downslide that began in the Great Depression of the 1930s and accelerated with the construction of the Cross Bronx Expressway in the 1950s and the fiscal crisis of the 1970s. Remember you got to know your history, in order to know your future...

...and my future consists of me watching BScott destroy my dreams of marrying that handsome man that is Marcus Patrick.

Peep my 2009 Diva...

No comments: