Friday, December 12, 2008

An Artist As Creative As Her Name

Imogen Heap, weird name, yes I know. But her creative genius makes up for what she lacks in the aesthetics of her naming. While surfing through the time absorbing abyss that is twitter I stumbled upon her page. Intrigued by her 140 character summaries of her daily activities, I check out her YouTube page and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this little gem.




I couldn't believe that one person could possibly create such as awesome sound all by herself. Wow. So, it turns out this chick is just as eccentric as her clothing. If you look below at her Vlog, she describes her creative process.

For instance, she hits light panels in her studio to record the sound of the dead flies bouncing up and down, and incorporates them into her tracks. Damn, she has lots of time on her hands.


No comments: