Friday, December 19, 2008

When I Say Writer's, You Say Block...

I usually like to ramble in my blogs. But words would not do justice to how fookin' fantabulous the Poetry Party was last night. If you were not there, man...you missed out. You might as well just say that you suck at life. Hahahah!!

But honestly, I think that my homie King Texas, the artist extraordinaire, did more justice to this event through her art than I could ever do.

So behold that which is Writer's Block, and make sure you peep Texas' page for more of her photography. I swear it is magic!

Okay, but I do gotta say this one thing, (you know I can't help myself), but Melo-X killed the 1's and 2's. And Theophilus London, put on a performance that would take you to another dimension. Peace Kings!

1 comment:

RIPMC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.