Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rhode Island's Hero

Just when I thought that the only thing that was heroic about Rhode Island was Family Guy, came along Theo. Yes, it is just Theo. Not to be confused with the older brother of the Huxtables.

The young Rhode Island protegee has a flow like I haven't heard since the water like flow of RIPMC, but real recognizes real, and this dude right here is really real.

This hero likes to relay random facts on his mixtape. For example, according to Theo nothing happens to you if you swim after you eat, starfish have no brains, and roaches can survive several days after you break off their head. I not to sure 'bout that. But one random fact I can confirm is he claims he "got the M-E-T-H-O-D man," and I co-sign 100%



Enjoy, and your welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the support. :)