Friday, December 26, 2008

Wow! I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!!

Well it is not butter, but regretably I have yet to ever go to a Wal-Mart in the years of my finite existance, but something about this next promotion has me thinking, "I'm not really missing that much."

So I had the pleasure of abusing my cousin's all coveted iPhone, all Christmas day and Evening, and I woke up this morning to find out that it is now avaliable at your nearest Wal-
Mart. Guess how much the Wal-Mart savings are gonna help you in this time of economic crisis!!!


Yes that is all...

According to the Reuters, "Wal-Mart will start selling the black 8GB iPhone on Sunday for $197, just $2 cheaper than you can get it at your local AT&T or Apple store. The 16GB model, in black or white, will be priced at $297, also $2 less than at AT&T or Apple. These prices come with a two-year AT&T contract."


Big Fookin' Woop!!, and I will still be commited to a fookin' contract. BLEHHH!!!

1 comment:

MoneyBonanza said...

FREE Streaming TV Shows, Movies, Music (over 6 million digital quality tracks), Unlimited Games, Money, and College Educations (Stanford, Oxford, Notre Dame and more) @ http://www.InternetSurfShack.com