Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Black House!






So we agree that this was the blackest inauguration that America has ever witnessed right? Right. I mean, Aretha made me feel like I was sitting in church service during 'special music'; shaky notes and all. Like, did you hear the choir?


And I mean how could we forget the benediction, as we see, RIP isn't the only MC. Reverend Joseph Lowery was up there droppin' rhymes, spittin' that piff!

Jay Z (who was also in the building) is not seein my man Rev Low' on the lyrical tip.
(roll the tape...)



Let the church say Amen.

Now, Can we talk about Michelle Obama. Maaan Listen, I'll have her glazed on a platter wit a side a biscuits please (*RIP wipes his mouth*). Mess around, bend her over on the kitchen counte.... sorry I be gettin lost in the moment sometimes. Her dress, yes, her dress.... Amazing. It was very elegant, Royal even. Presidential Chic with a subtle hint of Kente Cloth. I peeps game. Anyway, Michelle kinda make a black man feel like doin somethin wit his life! I mean look at Barak, he married her and now he the President!


....now, what better way to end a black affair than with that good ole faithful "Two Step"!
A lil' Ballroom Boogaloo!



what else can be said after such festivities you ask?...Oh, I know!...infact, how could I forget....

Good Bye!


(I dont usually do this but.....LOL!)

3 comments:

Etisha said...

Hmm, what gives me hope...
The fact that even though history usually repeats itself, there are times when there's a break from the usual flow and progress happens.

Seeing the positive effect one man can have on the world is definitely a cause for hope.

Watching karma have its way with George Bush SR., Cheney, et al

oh yeah, and ME!! If i don;t encourage myself, who will?

Great blog posting, RIP

Culture Snobette said...

Yes, every Black man needs a Michelle to keep their asses in line!! I'm sure Obama has to give Michelle Progress Reports 3 times a day.

And Why does it sound like you're quoting R. Kelly's "Sex in the Kitchen"...talking bout biscuits and booty and what not....SMH!

BTWss....love the good-bye shot!

Amazing Post Mr. RIP MC...I see you've finally absorbed some of my bloggin' greatness.

RIPMC said...

Hahahah! ^^^^^

I mean you are a great blogger I will admit. However, I find you more entertaining than inspiring, madame Snobette. As for my bloggin skills (if you must know)..I get it from my mamma!