Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spit That Returns!!

I know that every since the Ball dropped on NYE you all have been anticipating the returning of
SPIT THAT!
Well it is back! Come bring your art, bring your ears, bring that piece you've been working on, and BE HEARD. Here's a lil' suttin suttin I threw together...

Blogging/Lightening

My school bus yellow nail polish favors flashes of lightening as they tap synchronously on the keyboard. Writing combinations of "asdfjkl;" , and striking victims of the world wide webster dictionary. But lightening never strikes twice, and neither do my blog posts. They resemble the natural phenomenon, emulating flashes in time. Always resonating with a lasting thunder.

AAHH!! yeah that was my little thang thang, i know I ain't no poet (I'm Lightening, haha), I just write a summation of ideas I hope gel well together. So come through this week.


See you THURSDAY, JANUARY 22nd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in the picture---oooooowwwwwwwwww! lol

Cannot wait! Been deprieved of wonderful spoken word poetry and beautiful people for too long!

NA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NA said...

Hey GRNpea, trying my best doll.