Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Real World My A**!!

I mean really though?!! Real World, uggh!!!
I was never really a fan. But honestly this wanna be Brooklyn set up is just ridiculous. MTV is probably conspiring with the devil while creating this hoax, they are probably not even in Brooklyn. . I bet you they are filming in New Jersey or sum sh*t.

Look at this clip...


C'mon, did you peep the "hood music" in the background! This is sooo not worth my time. I honestly think I would rather watch The Secretary of State address, when it simultaneously takes over all channels. Or perhaps wash my hair in cyanide. I rather watch public access television Psychic readers that submit myself to this tom-foolery!

I mean really if this is the cable company's idea of getting me to switch out my bunny ears before TV Doomsday February 17, 200never, they got whole 'nother thing coming. Oh No Ma'am!

I feel like they just picked some "randomite" actors and threw them all together and said "Make It Work,"'just like Tim Gunn.
Your not fooling anyone MTV, this is Real World: New Jersey and you KNOW IT!!

2 comments:

RIPMC said...

Hah! Brooklyn, the County of Kings should file a lawsuit for misrepresentation!

Oh and I feel you about the music in the background! hah! Black culture-packaged and sold....whats new!

NA said...

Eeeww.. are they serious? I mean, I'm not sold here. Was that really "this" season in Brooklyn!? Really? Whateva. And....was that gangsta rap????...I need confirmation here. Seriously. I say, "Terminate those damn interns, professionals don't "F" up like that". Right?