Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You's A Bum

...And indeed, this dude is. Turns out a homeless dude was beatboxing behind the Heavyweight Production Gallery, and he is now a true life rags to riches story. I can't hate though dude has madd skills...


His name is Red, also known as the G-Funk Hobo. He was simply hanging out in the parking lot of the HVW8 gallery hoping to get a break, and I guess he got one. Here is his new release "Ghost Ride Yo' Hips," expected to drop this February, taped INSIDE of Heavyweight Gallery (HVW8). All I gotta say is YouTube, gonna end up putting T-Pain on the streets and Red on the TV.

I'm gonna go in the parking lot of FAO Schwartz and hope I get me a Barbie doll look-a-like or sumthin...SIKE! I wonder if they are paying him in food or money??? But I am feeling his madd thick varsity jacket. Anywho, Peace.

1 comment:

RIPMC said...

Hah! Yous a Bum! Anyway homeboy is crazy nice! Hah. "Now here we go auauaugain....I-I-I should tell ya mamma ououn you!"