Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heartless!!!

How could 'Ye be so Heartless, with that throwback "hair-do" at the MTV Youth Ball?!?! I felt like his hair was doing more performing that he was...


Who could possibly warrant that as a decent hairstyle? Honestly, if I were 'Ye, I would have ducked behind that "Boulder Shoulder" back up singer, and prayed that nobody peeped my Alfonso Ribero reminiscent hairstyle.
Kanye is from Chicago and all, but I think he was ashamed, poor thing, because on his blog he posted this picture that magically makes light the situation, by hiding the mullet playground in the back of his head. He better thank the lucky stars that Angel from Concreteloop attempted to salvage his career. I mean he passed up the opportunity to amaze us with this other picture that Angel took...
Coincidence, that he did not pick the above picture, I think NOT! What are your thoughts???

On another note, I can't put a brother down, well at least not too much. We all got to lift each other up, especially since we are trying to instill change. So I must say congratulations Kanye on all your successes, and for being able to perform for the President, and what not. Also, thanks Miss Info blog, for revealing the truth, behind this audacity!

No comments: