Sunday, January 25, 2009

MLtheK Jr.

And NO...sadly i am not speaking of the late great Martin Luther, but rather...I am ashamed to say that the aforementioned title refers to none other than the self-proclaimed "Louis Vuitton Don."




I mean really, 'Ye, I feel as though you get a personal satisfaction from presenting yourself in such a manner that degrades your street credibility by several degrees every time you make an appearance. Without fail, you never cease to amaze me.

Honestly, if you really were the "Don" then you would not have to Vlog about it. Really you "have so much to stunt about" it baffles you, people with $$ out the ass, have no need to flaunt. My mom always told me, if you can count all your money, then you have no real money.

So, 'Ye, SMH at you, for the making this video reminds of a teenage Myspace picture featuring all your worldly possessions, in video form. Its sad. That is all.

1 comment:

NA said...

Oh wow, he will look back one day [hopefully] and feel embarassed. Well, it was definitely entertainig for me. I love to see an ass in action. LMBO!