Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome to the Circus!!!



Presenting....THE RINGMASTERS!!!
(This aint no freak show. This is my childhood!)

Remember that post I made last year about Flex 'n' Brooklyn? Well yup, we done came up. Apparently Randy Jackson (from American Idol) has his own show (Americas Best Dance Crew) and some of the cats I came up wit on the dancing scene are in it; and they are doing their thing!
*Kudos Kudos*
Lil Mama apparently is one of the judges, and is referred to as the Paula Abdul of the panel. Rightfully so, because Lil Mama damn near caught a nervous break down after their performance. (Side note: Lil Mama? Really now? Can we speak proper English? Your on National T.V. ....get it together) But, I mean, I think everybody from Brooklyn that grew up flexin' would be proud.
Peep game:




...but wait! Theres more!





There you have it folks.....The Ring
Masters
.

No comments: