Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feelin' like a Million Bucks!


Yes I know....the headline of this post 'should' be "Long overdue". I saw this movie a little while ago. Enjoyed the hell out of it.....but never told you to go see it (I know, how could I?). I'm a busy man....besides, by time I get a chance to write a post about something fun I just did, Im already doing something else fun. Im too busy having fun guys.




Anyway, This movie is great. The child actors?....Amazing. Hands down these children have put forth the best performance I've seen in a long time.
Men....Black men. This is your chance, yet again, to prove to that woman of yours, she is worth more than a trip to Linden Multiplex, Jamaica ave, Magic Johnson, or Court Street Theatre.
Take her to the BAM, BAM rose cinemas to be exact...or if you rather manhattan, take her to the Angelika. Google it.




Great. Movie.






No comments: